Aptive and Artemis won 10 top honors from Hermes Creative Awards for inventive, artistic work supporting the federal government and producing corporate brand materials. Together, we and our clients received three Platinum honors, two Gold honors and five Honorable Mentions. These awards recognize creative experts around the world for their concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media. Artemis is a key team member on several of the award-winning campaigns.
“The direction and insight from our government clients were integral in the success of these creative pieces,” said Taylor Grant, senior art director. “Many of our materials are shared nationwide to help people more clearly understand benefits and resources. Our team is honored to share in the success of these products with our clients and to be recognized for good work that’s making a difference.”
The Hermes Creative Awards recognize achievements across 200 categories, including advertising, branding, public relations, electronic media and more. Over 6,500 entries were submitted from around the world by corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. The awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, one of the largest and oldest evaluators of creative work in the marketing and communication industry.
A list of Platinum and Gold Winners is available on the Hermes Creative Awards website here. We received the following awards:
- Artemis and Aptive – Photography (people/portrait photography)
- VA Office of Patient Advocacy – Patient Advocate: Martin Longoria (government video)
- National Library Service – Paid Media Campaign (digital marketing campaign)
- VA Office of Patient Advocacy – Patient Advocate: Leo Rios (recruitment video)
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Choose VA Pact Act (Audio/Radio PSA)
- Veterans Health Administration – Healing Hands PSA (TV PSA)
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Redesigned VA Careers Website (government website)
- Veterans Benefits Administration – PACT Act Benefits (TV PSA)
- Veterans Benefits Administration – Nathan and VET TEC: A GI Bill Benefits Success Story (government video)
- Veterans Benefits Administration – Senior Symposium Event (event video)